SOLD. 5'11 'Mini Zero' Luke Young Surfboard for Sale £150.

Add your stuff for sale

Moderator: windybeach

bhonour

SOLD. 5'11 'Mini Zero' Luke Young Surfboard for Sale £150.

Postby bhonour » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:05 pm

I have a 5'11, by 19.1/4 & 2.7/16. 'Mini Zero' by Luke Young for Sale for £150.
I am sadly selling this board due I have to many boards and I don't use this one enough. Had some awesome sessions on it here in the UK and Sri Lanka. Its fun fast and responsive board for a intermediate to advanced surfer. It has couple of dings on the bottom which I filled in, so water tight, but basically this board is in good nick!

I will throw in a black FCS leash in too. Here is what Luke has to say about the board:
The mini zero is an adapted version of my popular zero shortboard model for small or weak surf. The length is reduced by four inches, the entry rocker is lowered right down and the width is increased by half an inch, but you still ride the same thickness. This allows you to paddle into waves really early and once into them fly through flat spots with ease. The mini zero has a deep single concave running right through with a thruster fin set up and your choice or round or rounded square tail.

I am based in South London at the moment s, but surf on the South Coast (Bright/Shoreham), North Cornwall (Wadebridge area) & North Devon (Croyde) a lot so happy to deliver it to there for small petrol fee :D if needs be.
Please contact me on this email if you are interested or have a question: benjamin.honour@gmail.com

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
IMG_0604.JPG

Return to “For Sale”