For Saler VW Transporter T4 1.9TD 2001, Surf bus/day van

Add your stuff for sale

Moderator: windybeach

TomG

For Saler VW Transporter T4 1.9TD 2001, Surf bus/day van

Postby TomG » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:30 am

For sale is my beloved Transporter T4 1.9TD 800 Special 2001 X-reg, 128,000 miles. I've owned this vehicle for 8 years and it's been a joy to have. It's been well maintained and comes with a full service history. In the last 2 years it's had a new cambelt, clutch, radiator, alternator belt, water pump, glow plugs, rear tyres and many more smaller items. There are some small areas of surface rust coming through on the arches as can be expected with a vehicle of this age but generally it's in outstanding condition. It's fully carpeted and comes with removable bed bed base and curtains which allows it to easily be turned back into a empty van (please note the tent is not included in the sale). I've found this to be the best compromise between camping and every day use. Having said that this van is ready for easy conversion into a full camper if you so wish. It's been 60mm lowered and has side bars, alloy wheels, CD player, rear speakers, twin captain seats and tinted windows. It's MOT'd till September and its only ever had small advisors. All previous MOT certificates are available.

I'm confident that this van will bring a lot of joy to someone and hopefully will continue to be well loved.

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Tom 07976 808051

£6,250
Attachments
IMG_1065.JPG
IMG_1136.JPG
IMG_1067.JPG

Return to “For Sale”