Maldives

Usual Surf Chat

Moderator: windybeach

williampulleine

Maldives

Postby williampulleine » Wed May 29, 2013 7:34 am

Hello all!

so me and some boys from the west country have been planning a trip to the Maldives for July next year (2014). We have got 7 guys in for it so far. We are looking at £2000 ish maybe a shade under.I have got a mate with contacts in airlines that I am hoping to get discounts on flights etc...So this may come down. The boat to have it to ourselves takes 8, so putting it out there if anyone is up for it. I am good mates with most the boys and there chilled guys, the ones i have not met are apparently good lads and I trust the opinions of those who told me.

mix of abilities so lookign for waves that everyone can enjoy! hence the Maldives and not mentawais/indo

I think it would be cool to get someone in n this trip so we can keep it 8 people on the boat (the company i am sure will bump it to 10-12 if we don't book the whole boat) also if there looking for the same kind of wave as us will just make things smoother!

If you are interested at all give me a shout on here or email me at willpulleine@googlemail.com

Return to “Main Surf Chat”