Any one see how my rear windscreen was smashed today?

Usual Surf Chat

Moderator: windybeach

theHemsley

Any one see how my rear windscreen was smashed today?

Postby theHemsley » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:25 pm

My rear windscreen was smashed in carats car park today (Monday) did anyone see how this happened?

Would be nice to know if I had pissed anyone off that they might have told me so rather than smashing my window.

Sharkbait
Site Admin

Re: Any one see how my rear windscreen was smashed today?

Postby Sharkbait » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 am

Shit. Was anything taken or are you saying someone may have smashed it and ran?
Image Killin' it since 1998

theHemsley

Postby theHemsley » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 am

Nothing was taken, I'm not sure what happened, it could have even been an accident. When I got out of the water back to my car the rear screen was smashe with a hole through it. Strange one as it was the middle of the day and pretty busy down there.

desheikh

Postby desheikh » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:39 am

have told me so rather than smashing my window ?

Graywig

Postby Graywig » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:55 am

Really sorry to hear about the break in.
For what its worth about 2 weeks aback about 8.30ish am their was a white fella (5.10, greasy tracksuit top purple and white, thick black woolly hat, blue jeans, gaunt) smack rat looking type. Looking in a couple of vans and cars (there were only 4 cars/vans there) When I aked if I could help claimed to be looking for his mate's vehicle etc etc.
Saw him again two days later this time in the afternoon, again in Carats carpark, this time looking in my car, tried to get a picture but the him but he ran off.
Honestly at Carats dont think its the Marina attitude migrating over rather a local thief trying for easy pickings from surfer's cars. Anyway I really hope it doesnt happen again.... last time I had a window smashed still finding bits of glass in the car two years later!

Return to “Main Surf Chat”