The Endless Summer Movie Classic, Released on Limited Edition DVD and Blu-Ray
This summer the definitive surf movie The Endless Summer crashes on to Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set dual format, with a host of brand new special features courtesy of Second Sight.
Described by The New Yorker as 'The perfect movie' Bruce Brown's seminal documentary follows two young American surfers from 1964, Robert August and Mike Hynson, as they search the globe for 'the perfect wave'.
This awe-inspiring, stunningly photographed film, follows their unique quest from California to Senegal, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Tahiti and Hawaii with little more than surfboards and wax as luggage, an unusual feat in itself in those days.
One of the most iconic documentaries ever made.The Endless Summer will be available as a Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set in dual format as well as a standard case Blu-ray and a standard case DVD on 21 August 2017.
• Introduction by Bruce Brown
• The Endless Summer Revisited
• Directing The Endless Summer – New interviews With Bruce Brown and Dana Brown
• Producing The Endless Summer - New interview With Bob Bagley
• Surfing The Endless Summer - New Interview With Mike Hynson
• Bruce Brown Timeline
• Artwork From Around The World
COLLECTOR'S LIMITED EDITION FEATURES
• Special Packaging
• Dual Format